1. Call, text, or email a friend that you’ve been meaning to talk to and simply tell them, “I love you” or “I miss you.”
2. Visit or send flowers to a friend who is sick or just needs some TLC lately.
3. Tell your friends the truth but always do it from a place of love. Remember this little gem, “Love without truth is abandonment. Truth without love is cruelty.”
4. Listen to your friends when they just need to vent. Don’t try and fix it unless they ask. Just listen.
5. Be respectful when their choices for themselves are not always what you want for them.
6. If their choices are harming them, confront them with compassion.
7. Be genuinely happy for them when something good happens to them.
8. Show up when they need you whether it’s to a birthday get-together or an important event for work.
View original post 249 more words